I started searching online and I found a few great websites to help get me started. And since credit must be given where credit is due... these are the two that helped me the most with how to get started and what supplies I would need.
These are the first pictures I took of it. It is double sided with butterflies on one side and plain green on the other side Since then I have made it shorter (I am very short waisted.) I had to take out all of the boning, cut it to the right length, and then reinsert the boning.
Here are pictures of it with the grommets in place. I had to get a special tool for these grommets as my cheapy one was not strong enough.
It will be trimmed in black satin. I will post finished pictures when I finish the dress it will be worn with.
I have plans for at least one more corset like this... okay two more now that I think about it!